This is a recipe combining two others and adding stuff on top. This is more of an example of possible ingredients, you can replace any of them with others.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 1
- 1 serving Wholemeal Wheat Flour Pizza Dough
- 1 serving Easy Pizza Sauce
- ~80g mozzarella cheese
- ~40g Edam cheese
- ~40g Tilsitter cheese
- salami (optional)
- ham (optional)
- salsiccia (optional)
- aubergine (optional)
- zucchini (optional)
- mushrooms (optional)
- olives (optional)
- arugula salad (add after pizza is done) (optional)
- fresh basil leaves (add after pizza is done) (optional)
- Cover a baking tray fully with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Roll out the dough until it barely fits in the baking tray and place it in there.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza.
- Add any ingredients you want to add on top of the sauce (cheese last).
- Bake the pizza for 10 minutes in the oven at 250°C.
- Add any fresh ingredients now.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Leopold Johannes Meinel