Use the best tuna you can find. I like oil-packed but water is OK. Someone you know has a tuna salad recipe.
- 1 recipe of your favorite tuna salad
- Sandwich bun or bread (a good one)
- Thinly sliced cheese (your favorite)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Baby spinach leaves
- Mayo and mustard
- Other sandwich toppings (very little out of bounds here).
- Lightly toast one side of the bun
- Add cheese to bottom of bun
- Spread a layer of tuna salad
- Place several spinach leaves on top bun
- Add sliced tomatoes
- Add pickle slices
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Combine halves and enjoy.
Fish · Sandwich · Quick · Cheesefare