- 1-2 eggs
- Cooking cream
- Cheese (optional)
- Buy tortellini (prefer meat or spinach).
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add salt to water only after boiling.
- Add tortellini in.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain water from the pot while keeping tortellini in.
- Add cooking cream and mix at medium heat until reduced a bit so it’s more creamy.
- Turn off the heat and add 1 or 2 eggs.
- Mix in and let eggs cook using heat from the pot and tortellini.
- Serve on a plate. Add pepper, more salt if needed, and optionally, shredded cheese on top for extra creaminess.
Italian · Pasta · Quick · Cheesefare