Miso-soup is Japanese traditional home cooking.
- dashi stock
- miso paste
- green onion(optional)
- put about half of the water in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
- put the dashi stock in the pot.
- if you use tofu or seaweed, cut the ingredients into bite-sized pieces, place the ingredients in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Melt the miso in the water and bring the water to a boil.
- serve into small bowls.
- if you use green onion, slice them and put in a small bowls.
- yakataN - Github
Recipe tags: japanese soup