- 250g cubes paneer
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 200ml tomato puree
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 100ml thick yogurt
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- dry fenugreek leaves
- cumin seeds
- shaved ginger
- 20ml garlic paste
- 1 bowl corn
- Take a glass container, and mix the cubed paneers with half a tea spoon of red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, fenugreek powder, and 50g yogurt.
- Let the mix marinade for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F), and place the marinated paneer cubes, with onion, capsicum, and tomato on the skewers. Let them grill in the oven using skewer support, by continuously flipping them every 5 minutes until the outer crust looks crispy enough.
- Start heating some oil in a pan to add some cardamom and cumin seeds. Let it heat until the flavour is transfused for about a minute or two.
- Now add chopped onions and tomatoes to the sautee. Add some shaved ginger and garlic paste and let it sauté until some raw flavour disappears.
- Add the tomato purée, dry fenugreek leaves, and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- As the spice and tomato purée looks cooked, add some water to the mixture and let it cook more.
- Now add the grilled paneer, some chopped vegetables of choice, corn and stir the mixture well.
- One the added water seems to be evaporated, and the mixture looks a little thicker, turn off the heat and garnish with lemon juice, fresh coriander. (It can be served with bread of any preference.)