- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 20 min
- Raw chicken strips
- Egg wash
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Seasoning: salt and pepper with cayenne or paprika (optional)
- In a plate, mix a little over a table spoon of spices into your flour.
- Dip the chicken into the flour one strip at a time coating the entire surface.
- Dip the floured chicken into the eggwash.
- Press the chicken into the breadcrumbs trying to pick up as much as possible.
- Repeat until all strips have been floured egged and breaded.
- Coat both sides of the tenders with a light amount of olive oil.
- Place the tenders into your airfryer, do not layer them on top of each other.
- Set your airfryer to chicken mode and cook for 20 minutes at 360 degrees fahrenheit.
- Serve with honey mustard for maximum effect.
- Mental Outlaw