Hearty soup that is adaptable to customizing to your desired vegetables or other additions
- ⏲️ Prep time: 30 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 2 hours
- 🍽️ Servings:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 32 oz Chicken Stock or Broth
- Pasta (Optional)
- Cook chicken breasts, shred, and set aside in a bowl.
- Cut up carrots and celery, place in pot and saute.
- Add in chicken and stock or broth and mix together well. Season with salt, pepper, hot sauce, whatever you desire
- Allow it to simmer on low heat for 2 hours mixing every so often.
- If adding noodles, add in pasta and allow pasta to cook until al dente.
- AJ XMR:
Recipe tags: chicken soup