Well, it’s actually a giant trevally, and if you have seen one, that fish looks ugly. So here’s a recipe to make it look—and taste!—more appealing.
- giant trevally
- squash (or zucchini)
- bay leaf
- olive oil
- Dice carrots, eggplant, squash, tomatoes and onions. Place these on a pan.
- Put basil, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper on each of the fish’s side. Place the fish above the veggies.
- Crush garlic and ginger (with mortar and pestle, of course) and place this in and around the fish.
- Give it all a good splash of olive oil.
- Cover the pan and set to medium-low fire, until everything looks cooked.
- Flip the fish on the other side, just to make sure that it’s properly cooked.
- Check the doneness of the squash: if it’s cooked, everything is.
- Let everything set for 5 mins. before serving.
Recipe tags: fish cheesefare