A very traditional Brazilian dessert that is present in every Brazilian birthday party! Delicious and super easy to make.
- One can of condensed milk.
- Three or four spoons of chocolate powder or cocoa powder.
- One spoon of butter (Actual butter and preferably unsalted. No margarine!)
- Sprinkles (Optional)
- Add all ingredients into a pan.
- Put it under low heat and stir it (preferably with a wooden spoon) until it stops sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove it from the pan and eat it with a spoon or roll it into small balls.
- If you chose to roll it into balls, you may also roll them around in sprinkles while still hot.
Depending on how much brigadeiro you want to make, you’ll have to add more or less of each ingredient, so be creative! Be careful with the chocolate powder, you definitely do not want to add too much of it!