- ⏲️ Prep time: 15 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 30 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 5
- 1 kg / 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 red onions
- 500 g / 1 lbs porkchops
- 400 g / 14 ounce bacon (smoked)
- 5 eggs
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Ample amount of chopped parsley
- Marjoram and cumin to taste
- Clean potatoes and boil with skin.
- Chop onion, squeeze and mince the garlic.
- Dice pork and bacon.
- Slice cooked potatoes in thick wedges.
- Fry potato wedges in butter, add more butter while stirring.
- Add pork and bacon and bake until crispy.
- Add and stir the rest of the ingredients, except eggs.
- Fry the eggs separately and serve on top.