Potato sourdough bread
- ⏲️ Prep time: 15 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 45 min
- 150g boiled potatoes in there skin
- 350g wheat flour
- 50g whole rye flour
- 11g salt
- 150g water
- 250g sourdough
- Boil the potatoes
- Peel of the skin of the potatoes (let them cool down a bit)
- Stir all ingredients and knead them well.
- Let the dough rest for 5 hours in warm (25-30°C) conditions.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Bake for up to 10 minute with steam.
- Release the steam and turn the heat down to 220°C.
- Bake for another 35 minutes
Recipe tags: sourdough bread potato