Simple Creamy Pasta Sauce
- ⏲️ Prep time: 2 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 3 mins
- 🍽️ Servings: 1
- Dairy liquid cream (10%+ fat recommended)
- Flour (Wheat flour recommended)
- Add 1 teaspoon of flour into a saucepan.
- Pour ~60ml(2fl oz|¼ cup) of cream into a saucepan.
- Stir and turn on maximum heat.
- Keep stirring until it becomes thick.
If the sauce is too liquid, add more flour, if the sauce is too solid (like a uncooked pancake), add more cream.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta.
Recipe tags: basic quick sauce pasta