- ⏲️ Prep time: 15 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 5 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 8
- 5 Potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks (about 2 lbs)
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 4 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks Celery, diced
- 2 large Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill, chopped
- Place potatoes in a pot and just cover with water. Partially lid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer partially covered just until potatoes are tender (5 mins). Don’t overcook. Drain well.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, stir yogurt with mayonnaise, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Stir in radishes, celery, green onions, parsley, and dill until mixed.
- Add warm potatoes and stir to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Joel Maxuel