One-Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- ⏲️ Prep time: 20 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 20 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 5
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 4 cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 oz Extra Broad Egg Noodles
- 5 oz Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs
- 3 cup Deli Chicken, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Small Fresh Basil Leaves (optional)
- Parmesan, grated
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, red pepper, onion and garlic; cook, stirring about 5 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir. Gradually whisk in milk then Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, bring to a boil.
- Add noodles, reduce heat to a low boil. Stirring constantly and around edges of pan, cook until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in chunks of Boursin, then chicken, peas, and parsley, stirring until chicken is hot and Boursin is melted. Serve sprinkled with basil and Parmesan.
- Joel Maxuel