- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 25g butter (melted)
- Pour milk over rolled oats. Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix with fork (or in a food processor) just enough to combine ingredients.
- Put spoonfuls of mixture onto preheated, greased or sprayed griddle or fry pan. Turn spoon for round pancakes.
- Turn pancakes as soon as bubbles form and burst in the middle. Slide thin metal blade under pancake and flip over. Second side is cooked when centre springs back.
- Put a dab of butter on cooked surface of several pancakes.
- Pile up so butter is between pancakes. Pour syrup over before serving.
- Serve Oaty pancakes for breakfast or brunch, with juice or coffee. Pour syrup over the pile of buttered pancakes and serve bacon or sausages alongside if you like.
Recipe tags: breakfast quick sweet pancake cheesefare