- ⏲️ Prep time: 13 h
- 🍳 Cook time: 50 m
- 🍽️ Servings: 8-12 slices
- 3 c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp instant yeast or 1.25/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Oven-safe pan
- Mix the dry ingredients then add the hot water. It should come out as a firm dough.
- Leave the dough at room temperature for 12 hours. You can then keep the dough in the fridge for up to 48 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven and pan to 450 F (230 C).
- Bake for 30 minutes covered (e.g. aluminum foil), then 20 minutes uncovered.