Instant noodles with processed spices are quick but not the most healthy. It’s important to add fresh veggies and eggs. It’s a quick tasty lunch, a life saver when going through a busy period.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 minutes
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 minutes
- 🍽️ Servings: 2 people
- 2 packages of vegetable- or tom yam-quick noodles
- 1 can coconut milk
- 10 small or 5 big mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- A few salad leaves (or practically any veggie you have in the fridge)
- 1 lime
- Put small amount of water and coconut milk to boil. Add the noodle spices. (If you don’t like it too creamy, add extra water.)
- Chop the mushrooms and coriander (and other veggies if you wish). Cut the lime into four pieces.
- When boiling add mushroom, and crack the eggs directly into the pot (be sure not to stir after this, otherwise they will break). Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the noodles and salad leaves (or whatever veggie you got).
- After 3-5 minutes it’s done. Serve in deep bowls. Squeeze the lime juice and chopped coriander on top.
Pro tip: Squeeze some remaining lime juice into your drinking water.
Thai · Quick · Soup · Cheesefare