Like pancakes, but very thin.
- 300g white flour
- 3 eggs
- 60cl milk
- 20cl beer
- 30g butter or 3 tablespoons of oil
- Mix flour, salt, eggs and melted butter or oil. (In this order to avoid dry flour)
- Slowly add milk and beer until the dough becomes fluid enough. (Pouring it from the ladle has to be fluid)
- Let it rest one hour. (optional)
- Cook the crêpe in a flat pan, one ladle at a time.
- Oil the pan frequently with an oiled piece of fabric.
- Wait for the pan to be hot before cooking the first crêpe.
- Wait until the crêpe has dried up to flip it.
- When pouring the dough, follow the pan rotation with the ladle to evenly spread a thin layer of it.
- Aeredren - GitHub
Recipe tags: french dessert breakfast cheesefare