Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 40 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Butter or margarine
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 3/4 cups Hot water
- 2/3 cup Long Grain White Rice
- 1 can (10 oz) Mushrooms with liquid
- 1 cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme and Rosemary
- In large fry pan, cook onion and celery in butter until soft.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake in covered 8 cup baking dish in preheated (350F) oven for about 30 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Joel Maxuel