Essentially, just a fried burrito. Use whatever your favorite filling is.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 120min
- 🍳 Cook time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- 1 Onion
- Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Burrito sized tortilla
- Plain Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- Any other vegetables you want
- Shredded cheese of choice (Optional)
- Dice peppers, tomatoes, and onions and saute
- Add in meat. Season and cook until browned or fully cooked through
- Warm your tortilla and place small layer of yogurt, cheese, and filling on the bottom half of the tortilla
- Wrap by folding bottom over filling, folding sides in, and then rolling.
- Fry using your preferred method (info on a couple of methods below)
- My preferred method to frying is air frying, place into air fryer and set for about 10 minutes. Just as crunchy with practically no grease from oil
- For oil frying, I’ve found using just a film of oil and flipping on to the sides works well with more time.