- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 minutes
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 minutes
- 🍽️ Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup flour (2.5 dl)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk (2.5 dl)
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and a little bit of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk milk and egg into the flour mixture until no clumps remain in the resulting batter.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add some butter to a medium warm frying pan.
- Make smaller or bigger pancakes, up to you. Wait until tiny air bubbles form on top (2 to 5 minutes), turn and continue frying until the bottom is browned. Repeat.
Either eat the pancakes as they get ready or put a plate in a preheated oven (low degree) to keep the ready pancakes warm.