You can cook the veggies on the stove instead of baking them, just pay more attention to avoid burning. You can also use pumpkin instead of squash.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 20 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 40 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 4
- 1 Medium Squash
- 3 Potatoes
- 4 Carrots
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Chicken Bullion Cube
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Milk
- Peel and chop squash, potatoes, carrots, and onion, add to oven-safe pot.
- Add bullion and enough water to avoid burning (1 cup), place pot in oven (350F) to bake until veggies are soft.
- If there is too much stock, don’t be scared to pour some down the drain.
- Puree (I use electric beaters) while adding the milk.
- Add the salt and pepper, as desired.
- Joel Maxuel