Tomato Flavored Hamburger and Macaroni
This is a based, easy and relatively quick to make meal. Great for making in large batches with a big pot and eating throughout the week.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 15 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 1 hour
- 🍽️ Servings: 6+
- 1kg Med ground beef
- 900g Elbow macaroni
- 4 Cans of tomato soup
- Diced half or full onion
- Diced half or full bell pepper
- Oregano leaves
- Rosemary leaves
- Garlic salt
- Pink salt
- Onion power
- Frank’s RedHot sauce (optional)
- Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Drop ground beef into large pot on low-medium heat.
- While hamburger cooks, dice onion and pepper while periodically chopping up the beef into smaller pieces with a wooden handle.
- Drop onion and the pepper into the pot with the hamburger.
- Add all of the seasoning.
- Keep cooking until all of the hamburger is brown.
- Once done, find a place to put the pot and keep it warm while you cook the macaroni.
- Cook the macaroni according to this pasta recipe.
- Dump either the macaroni into the hamburger pot or vice versa, the order doesn’t really matter.
- Throw in some cheese which should melt nicely. (optional)
- Pour in the cans of tomato soup.
- Important Stir everything together, make sure the hamburger gets evenly distributed in the macaroni. Make sure to stir right to the bottom so the sauce can reach there too.
Recipe tags: beef macaroni supper