- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- 1 Butternut Squash
- ½ Stick of butter
- Salt, to taste
- St. Augur Blue Cheese
- Peel Butternut squash and discard both ends. Cut in half lengthwise, scoop and discard seeds. Cut in half lengthwise again.
- Place face down on greased baking sheet. Rotate to roast the other face after 20 minutes, Check at 45 mins with a toothpick for softness.
- Cut up into 2 inch chunks and toss into stand mixer. Mix on high and add a half stick of butter and salt to taste. Stir in half of the St. Augur blue cheese.
- Pour into casserole dish. Stir in any extra blue cheese to taste or crumble on top. Lower oven to 300 and bake the mashed squash for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives on top.
- Joe Powerhouse, BTC: 1KPxw9js2VukakhMv2wUUFUQZnHQL842ju
Recipe tags: american side fruit