Here is a simple pizza dough recipe. Basically you use a 2/1 ratio of flour/liquid. If you use other flour like rye, you may need more liquid.
- 400g flour (basic wheat flour)
- 200ml lukewarm water
- 1 pkg (7g) dry yeast
- 1 spoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a teensy bit of sugar (to feed the yeast)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a dough.
- Let it rest for about 30 minutes somewhere lukewarm
- Add some flour to a table and roll the dough out there.
Recipe tags: basic pizza dough