Pan pizza gives a thick and crispy crust 🍕. For this recipe, start early with the dough, preferably the night before. It takes a lot of time, but little effort and gives a fantastic result.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 30 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 8 hours
- no-knead pizza dough
- pizza sauce
- olive oil
- pepperoni (optional)
- mushrooms (optional)
- pineapple (optional)
- …really whatever you like (optional)
- Preheat oven to max temp.
- Add olive oil to the bottom of an iron skillet. The whole bottom and sides should be coated.
- Add some oil to hands and shape dough into a ball.
- Place ball to the center of the pan and press it down gently. It will not cover the whole bottom yet.
- Cover the skillet and let the dough rest for minimum 30 min.
- Press the dough to cover the whole bottom of the skillet.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, and whatever you like on your pizza
- Put in the middle of the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- brox - xmr:
Recipe tags: basic pizza