Honey Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice
Very easy, high protein.
- Servings: 2
- ½ cup ( 100g ) brown rice
- ½ cup ( 70g ) frozen peas
- 1 head broccoli (you can use really any amount of broccoli)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Cook rice in a pot. Instructions are on the bag it comes in.
- While rice is cooking, cut chicken breasts into cube. Season with olive oil, black pepper, and paprika. Cut broccoli into pieces and place into steamer basket over pot ½ filled with water, do not start it yet.
- Put chicken cubes into a hot pan and cook for ~3 minutes. After 3 minutes add honey, soy sauce, and garlic. Cook for another 5 minutes. Begin boiling broccoli water.
- Add frozen peas to rice and stir, they will heat up quickly.
- Add rice and peas to chicken and stir.
- Connor McLean
Recipe tags: chicken broccoli rice quick