Chicken Biscuit Potpie Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-½ cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg; spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
Front3ndNinja - Website
Recipe tags: chicken milk