Cannellini Bean Salad
- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 2
- 1 can Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ onion
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes, seasonings, and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the beans, season to taste, mix until combined, and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve over arugula and top with bits of prosciutto.
- Carl Zimmerman – website
Recipe tags: beans italian salad