Bolinhos de Coco
This is a Portuguese dish that translates to “coconut cupcakes,” though there are probably lots of equivalent dishes from other cultures. Its simplicity and short preparation time make it perfect for a snack or dessert.
- ⏲️ Prep time: 5 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 10 min
- 300 g coconut
- 150 g sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Mix the non-optional ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Scoop tablespoons of the batter into a cookie sheet or cupcake pan.
- Cook for around 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- A family recipe (not mine)
- Submitted by Mealwhiles
Recipe tags: portuguese quick sweet dessert cheesefare