- ⏲️ Prep time: 10 min
- 🍳 Cook time: 40 min
- 🍽️ Servings: 6
- Puff pastry
- Apricot jam (about 300 g | 10 oz)
- 3 apples
- Ground cinnamon
- Breadcrumbs / crushed cookies
- Butter (optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Peel and cut the apples in thin slices.
- Roll out the puff pastry with a rolling pin.
- Spread the jam over the puff pastry with a spoon.
- Arrange the apple slices over the jam.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and breadcrumbs.
- Cut tiny pieces of butter and arrange them over the apple slices.
- Roll the puff pastry edges over, overlapping them.
- Bake for around 40 minutes at 180°C (360° F).
- Cover with powdered sugar.
- Lorenzo Iuri
Recipe tags: dessert breakfast